Paid Member
St. Charles
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Mauldin
Screenshot_20200921-201019_Instagram~2.jpg

Is this a Trick question?
I like the look and color scheme of Left, but performance of the Right. (does the right have a wide-body kit?) I really liked the wide-body we saw at Shelby-fest last year.

I'm with Mark, the left because of the color scheme. I couldn't live with that shade of blue, even if the price was the same.

RIGHT, no question...color is kick blue, different and I like it! GT500 is my selection hands down...

• Staff
No even considering color....just based off performance alone. And no, no Fugly Camaro's allowed :D

• Staff
Nope, no other cars being considered. You and Keith create your own poll :p :D

Is this a Trick question?
I like the look and color scheme of Left, but performance of the Right. (does the right have a wide-body kit?) I really liked the wide-body we saw at Shelby-fest last year.

I believe this is the wide body at Shelby-fest that Mark was referring to? Me votes for it!! :D

IMG_1614.jpgIMG_1615.jpg

I saw multiple gt500's at the shelby museum. Gt500 all the way for me. Twister Orange and Kona Blue stripes please:cool:

Herding cats, I swear...there were two choices....but nooooo, y'all had to derail everything :eek: :D

I think the widebody is fugly, long beak, looks like multiple cars mashed up, like these, bonus if you can identify the mashup :D
jaguarford-type.jpg
x7AKsOg.jpg
54019056-seven-unholy-car-mashups-10.jpg
vehicle-mashup-designs.jpg
488L-copy.jpg
FordGTRaptor-DriveMag.jpg
8.jpg
0df7b662b23abe483a95b26e8ee2e7a5.jpg
361898.jpg

Push a chain all you like, the robin egg blue is awful. The wide body has essential the same front as the GT500, the hood is different.

Tim said performance only. So definitely the right. But in the color of the wide body if i had a choice.

Back